Sunday, July 18, 2010

Discretion is the Better Part of Valor...

Today I was scheduled to run 10 miles. Unfortunately, I woke up later than I should have (i.e. 6:57am) and given the heat wave I decided to defer my 10 mile run until tomorrow morning. Given the combination of the heat and humidity here in D.C. for once I decided "better safe than sorry." I will report back on my 10 mile run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment